Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Still More Meteors

I'll quit talking about this just as soon as it stops. Just as there's a bit of a lull in the activity, one of these beasts comes in. This one clocked in at about 1:55. Here it is starting out at around 11:54:15.













Still going strong at 11:54:55.

















11:55:23

















It finally winks out at 11:56:10...almost two minutes long. This is gonzo stuff. I'm talking to a guy right now in the chat room. He's educating me on things like millibars in space, speed of meteor travel and such...things I don't know much about. He says that right now there's "horrible" amounts of energy being released. I do know enough to agree with that. Now he's comparing these meteors to Tunguska. My, my. This is some shit. This is Star Wars shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment