Thursday, March 31, 2022

AI Bloopers 5

Continuing in the series of AI's voice-to-text (closed captioning) errors that are amusing, to me anyway, I present "AI Bloopers 5." 

 They say that John Lennon used to write songs by taking down refrigerator magnets with words on them, and rearranging them into nonsense verses (that sometimes somehow made sense on some level). These remind me of that. 

 Somebody named "Toodle Pit?" That's excellent. Someone who understands the oblique? That's a rarity, but go them. The "Tempura Neighbors?" Is that like the old "Fondue Neighbors" of the 70s? "Winding the mutants?" There's fodder for a Sci-Fi story. "Take my bottom out for a day?" Ain't gonna happen. What can you say about "Acidic Wiggles?" "Nameless Saturday?" That's poetry, man. Anyway, here's the latest batch of bloopers. Enjoy.

 Oh, I have to go back to "Toodle Pit." For some reason that gets me. Toodle Pit. I'd name a band that. It's unfathomable, unique, dorky, quirky, quizzical, nonsensical, and just the right amount of "gay," just for good measure. I love coming up with bizarre and dorky band names, and above all, band names you totally can't fuck with. If there was ever a band name you couldn't fuck with, it's "Toodle Pit." You might not grasp it, and you might make fun of it, and rightly so, but you couldn't fuck with it. The full name of the band would be "Toodle Pit and the Tempura Neighbors, Featuring Really Wrong Willa." The first Top-40 hit would be "Nameless Saturday," and the B-side would be "Acidic Wiggles." I'm in.


Know about my acidic wiggles.

There's a missing link between hanging out and the condoms.

That is really wrong Willa.

They're your Tempura neighbors.

They are a nameless Saturday.

I'm not a laptop.

You take my bottom out for a day.

Your age made it grow like this.

You could damage another bounce credibility.

You're a hairless flower.

Your computer's getting off on it.

She's underrated so we're supposed to go to the movies. 

And toodle pit came walking out the door.

It's the oblique I understand.

You're winding the mutants

 

No comments:

Post a Comment