Monday, March 7, 2022

AI Bloopers 3

AI still has a bit of trouble in the area of speech-to-text translation, and the results can be funny. These examples are too good not to share. AI says the darndest things. Enjoy. 


Between DTI and ass this is routine.

My cigarette is in my mind.

I almost called the crystal police.

You said my flag wouldn't do it.

Please get that away from my dreams.

He has bashful testicles.

You have been talking to lots of turtles.

You won't mind going with the winning face.

14 urologists are receiving those messages.

You cancelled it with booty Elvis.

Doot-doot sort pictures. 

It's not your penis though.

Keep it Ramen though.

Get off in Italy.

You're just gonna keep your gobshites.

Press the gentleman at the door.

I'm never really awake.

You drove out here to look at my chest.

It's one thing to think about another banker.

I've been cold so my life has changed now.

You've been a bit of a sausage every year.

The dirty little thing represents the sharks this year.

Pardon my penis. 

I'm awesome I see. 

We've got three dip tricks on every page.

You'd like to be labeled a nun.

The guilt bunny got him.


I'm quite sure there'll be more. Stay tuned, and have a nice day. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment