Sunday, March 13, 2022

1K

About ten days ago I posted a "pepper spray" video, and it started getting lots of views, for me anyway. A couple of days after I posted it, it was at around 250 views and climbing, and I estimated that it would hit 1,000 views by around the middle of this weekend.

 I nailed it right on the head, much like the blast of pepper spray to the perp in the video. I went to sleep late Saturday night, and it needed six more views to get to one thousand. When I woke up Sunday morning it was sitting at 1,010. Bingo. You couldn't have predicted it any closer with a computer program. 

 It's a tad short of the millions of views that lots of videos get, but for me it's a lot. People are still talking about the original vid, not only on the channel it came from, but also on about a dozen similar channels, and again, if I dropped the link to my vid into some chat rooms, I'd probably end up with 100,000 views, which would be bonkers for my channel, but the guy who owns the original video could ask me to take it down if he wanted to. I'll stay small, y'all. 1K views. For me, that's pretty funny. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment