Saturday, July 1, 2023

Told Ya (Bat Child Redux)

Every time I see former Bud Light spokesperson Dylan Mulvaney I can't help but recall Bat Child. So, what makes someone constantly make weird-ass, exaggerated faces in public? Is it just plain natural exuberance, or is something else going on? I get mugging for the camera and all but this is off the rails. It's how a little kid behaves. 

 I can't help but wonder how this person is helping their cause by always acting like a total lunatic, and all the corporate spokespeople I've ever seen up until now at least behaved somewhat normally, not like a spoiled child. I can't be the only person who, when they saw Dylan's face on a Bud Light can, wondered "Why did they put Bat Child on a Bud Light can?"







In any case the resemblance is uncanny. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment