Tuesday, April 6, 2021

First Testimonial for My New Batch of Skin Lotion

[ ]I was absolutely thrilled to locate another source of the main ingredient in my Skin Mend lotion after searching for well over a decade. I've only given samples to a couple of people so far and there hasn't been enough time yet for many people to test it out. Saturday my friend Michael came over with his daughter Katherine. He's from Kenya and he's an amazing dude. I gave him some of the lotion to try. He called me Monday with some great news. [ ]He's had really bad allergies this year and his nose was raw and blistered from blowing his nose all day. He said that he's been trying to heal it for two weeks. He tried everything he could find at the drug store but nothing even helped soothe it. He was about to go to bed Saturday night and he remembered the lotion. He put a few drops on his nose and went to sleep. Sunday morning he woke up and his nose was completely healed. It totally blew his mind and rightly so, but that's how good this stuff is. It might not sound like a big deal that the lotion healed a sore nose, but to do it overnight is nothing short of incredible. [ ]The way I always describe the stuff is that it literally speeds up the healing process, and Michael's experience is proof. He said "This stuff comes from God." I couldn't agree more. There you have it. This stuff is good. I'm thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment