Saturday, February 6, 2021

People with Funny and Kinda Unfortunate Names

[ ]Who doesn't love funny names? There's actual people with names Like P. Ennis, Chris P. Bacon, Paul Twocock (interestingly a gay-rights activist), Jed I. Knight, Dick Power, B.J. Worthy, Dick Tips, Gay Neighbors, Moe Lester (classic) and Mike Litoris. I always thought racecar driver Dick Trickle had an amusing name, and one I wouldn't want. I always pictured him driving around the track with a sore bum, because he'd just had a big penecillin injection. But "Crystal Methany" takes the cake. It's so hilarious and unexpected. It's poetry. Either it came about naturally or her parents had a quite brutal sense of humor. [ ]I wonder what Crystal Methany got busted for but I really wouldn't want to get close enough to find out, and never fuck with a woman who can kick your ass. Crystal Methany...too much. Best of luck in the future, Crystal Methany. Love your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment