Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Making Extra Cash in Indiana

[ ]A rather interesting law has been passed in Indiana. A $5,000 grant is being offered to churches of any denomination that start performing exorcisms. It's tough to make a buck these days and that might be an option for people living there. If it were available in this state I might look into it. I've occasionally thought about joining the Church of the Subgenious. One of the benefits of membership is that you become a legally-ordained minister. Of what I'm not exactly sure, but you're legal, and you can actually perform weddings, if someone were dumb enough to hire you. It would be hilarious to actually preside over a wedding. Plus you get some groovy paraphernalia and stickers and stuff for joining. If society should crumble, like some say it will, people will still want to get hitched, and if they couldn't find a real minister I could do it and it'd be legal...not that that legality would make much difference in such a scenario. [ ]If I lived in Indiana I think I'd be thinking about starting a church. I'd have the ordained part down. I could start the First Church of Hoosier Daddy. I'd get some holy water, a few cans of split-pea soup for someone to spew, and go nuts. And get $5,000. Plus I could legally marry people after the service. Maybe they'll pass that law here. Well, I'm talking about crazy shit again. Maybe I'm finally losing it altogether. Must be this plannedemic. In any case have a nice day, and if you happen to meet that special someone but you can't find a real preacher to tie the knot, feel free to hit me up. I can see it now..."Do you take this fine-ass sister to be your lawfully-wedded wifey?"

No comments:

Post a Comment