Monday, June 12, 2017

The Worst Jokes in the World #11,434,290

I was just settling down to see what was up on Youtube and I saw where Jimmy Buffet was doing a live show. Billy Gibbons was about to sit in and I had to check it out. I was reading the comments in the chat room and as usual there are some serious comedians out there in Tubeland. I really do wish I'd copied some of them.
 There was one guy with the handle of DocBox. That's actually a perfect combination of two of my nicknames. Someone mentioned Mardi Gras and how girls "showed their boobs for beads." This young girl came back and said something to the effect of "Sorry I missed my chance." To which DocBox replied "I have some Mardi Gras beads from 1983." The girl (I wish I could remember her name) said "lol" and she thought he was hitting on her in a friendly way. He replied "No, I'm serious," and then said he was two weeks shy of turning 60. Happy Birthday, DocBox, and many more!
 The girl still thought it was funny and made a point of telling him how young he seemed and all this stuff. Maybe she's into older guys. If I were DocBox (wait...I am DocBox...or, I used to be...) I might be checking into that little scenario. Provided she's legal. Next thing you know ol' Doc comes out with a joke. "What's the difference between a garbanzo bean and a chickpea?" What, DocBox? "I wouldn't pay $50 to see a garbanzo bean." Ba-Dop...PSSSSHHHH! That was a zinger! I bet ol' DocBox is going to have a great 60th. Hope so. I'd knock one back with him probably. Wish I could send him a Strippergram. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment