Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Comment of the Day

This gargantuan mondo meteor came in this afternoon on livemeteors.com. I happened to catch it and I posted it to Youtube. Later I was back on the site in the chat room and I commented about the one I'd seen. One guy hopped over to my channel and saw the video. He freaked out. Like me he's never seen anything like it. So far it's apparently the biggest one anybody has caught on vid, and quite possibly it may be the biggest one yet. A guy with a channel called My sky's 5-D Mike saw my video and commented in the chat room. He said "Hey everybody go to Kelly's channel and see the big one he captured great work Kelly!" Thanks, Mike. That's cool. I've never had a comment on Youtube. Of course I've never had any vids on Youtube. Glad to know my work isn't all for naught. This is nuts. Heads up. I'm not kidding.

link to the beast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUUrqHaZIM8&feature=youtu.be

1 comment:

  1. Very cool post Kelly thank you for all the work you do put up more videos on YouTube will get you some more subscribers what part of the world are you in I'm in Portland Oregon

    ReplyDelete