Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Meteor Site Down

The livemeteors site is down right now. It was having serious buffering issues last night and people were commenting on it. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. It's down on the main site, which goes through Youtube, and the version with the chat room on Youtube. I thought the main site was current, but it was only a recording, and it ended shortly after I clicked on. Most curious. I clicked on the usual thumbnail but all it was was a video capture from some time earlier. They'd put up a bunch of similar videos overnight, but there's no trace of the live feed right now.
 Did the meth head, aka Network Man, really manage to merge his consciousness with the network and shut it down? I doubt it. Is so much shit coming in right now that they just don't want to show it live? Who knows. Is it nothing more than a glitch? Maybe, but I've never known the site to go down. I'll keep checking. The meteor mystery continues. Crazy. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment