Thursday, April 11, 2024

Happy Trails Redux and Correction

I posted this here recently. I thought it was from an episode of Gunsmoke but actually it's a scene from Tales from Wells Fargo. It came on the other night and I realized it wasn't Gunsmoke. My mom loves old Westerns and when I saw it before I wasn't really paying attention to what she was watching, but the jet exhaust trails in the sky behind Chuck Connors sure got my attention.

 As I said before, about a decade ago I started hearing that they were actually going back into old movies and TV shows and digitally inserting exhaust trails into the scenes, in an attempt to normalize chemtrails and make us think they've been here all along.

 I get that that sounds completely insane, but after a quarter-century-plus of looking into the Elites, the ones who run the show, I know that you can't put anything past them. They have the money, the resources and the agenda. Like the satellite image of the exhaust trails along the path of totality, here's proof right in our faces. In this case though, they overplayed their hand.

 

 Here's the same scene a few seconds later. Like the first time I saw the episode, I grabbed my phone and snapped a pic. We have the basic cable package so I can't rewind or record shows, but I snapped a photo off the TV screen. You can clearly see the trails. Both times I couldn't catch a wider shot, but the trails cross the entire sky and are clearly jet exhaust. You can find the episode and see for yourself.

 There are two possibilities- either they were digitally inserted, as absurd as it sounds, or they were actually there in the sky when the show was filmed in the 60s. That's probably what most people would say, but think about it...would they leave visible exhaust trails from a modern jet airplane on a show that was set in the 1800s? I seriously doubt it. 

 The logical explanation is that it was done on purpose. I get that most people don't believe they'd go to the trouble to do it, not to mention why, but the proof is right there. If that's the case though, they're tipping their hand. Without going into explanation, showing us things in plain sight is how they roll. 

 I could see inserting trails into scenes from movies that were set in the 70s and beyond, but you'd think they wouldn't do it in old Westerns, right? When I watched this again, there was a camera cut right after Chuck rode off. The next shot was a continuation of the same scene a few seconds later, and the sky was clear. You could say that if the trails were really there when they filmed it in the 60s, they waited for them to blow away before they continued the scene, but then why would they leave them in the first part? 

 They'd reshoot a scene for a Western if they accidentally filmed 10" of a Jeep track, much less modern jet trails. If they've been digitally inserted into this specific scene, shot at a time when there weren't any planes, then they want us to see them. I just found the episode on YouTube, and sure enough, there they are. 

This image is at around 19:50, and you can watch the video HERE. Again, what you do with information is up to you, but this is hard to deny. Them there are jet exhaust trails, pardner...in a Western. What's wrong with this picture? 


No comments:

Post a Comment