Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Updated Dating Profile

Luckily I've never had to avail myself of dating sites, but the thought has crossed my mind. I'd never do it because I know now that dating sites are the Happy Hunting Ground for narcissists. But if I did use one, I'd try a tactic that probably fewer that 98% of the people use- honesty. I wouldn't sugar-coat shit, and I think it'd be hilarious. I'd use a current pic, one like this, where I look like a fucking dweeb...haven't shaved in three days, idiotic look on my face, etc. The ad might say something like this:


 SWM, over the motherfucking hill (64), seeks female, 35-70, for conversation, companionship and maybe more.

Cons: No home, no car, no job, no future, no teeth and no life.

Pros: I still have hair and my dick still works. I once had a sense of humor that still may be buried somewhere. 

Likes: Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain

Dislikes: Assholes 

My # is:1-205-OLD-FART. RSVP if interested. Those still asleep need not apply. Have a nice day.


That'd be my profile in a nutshell. I wonder how many women would be brave enough to be at all interested. Lots of people would be thrown by honesty but at least they'd know what they're getting. Lol. 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment