Saturday, October 2, 2021

Only MUSICIANS Will Get This Joke

Ah, drummer jokes. We can't seem to get enough. What do you call someone who hangs out with musicians? A drummer (Ba-dop...PSHHH!). Did you hear about that band that wrecked their van? Three musicians and a drummer were injured (Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr...BAP!). How can you tell if a drummer is at your door? The knock speeds up (Ba-da-DOMP!). I think that's my all-time favorite. What do you call a drummer without a girlfriend? Homeless (BrrrrrrrrrrrrDOP...PSHHH!). They go on forever, and are a constant source of amusement. 

 It was with great sadness that I noticed this thumbnail. I knew that no matter what the joke was, I wouldn't understand it. I could immediately picture the rest of the band laughing hysterically, while I sat there scratching my head and looking all forlorn and lonely. And a little bit dumb too. There's just nothing worse. I didn't know of this sister before the thumbnail appeared, but of course I clicked on it. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment. 

 Sure enough I didn't get it. She told the first part of the jokes, but instead of giving the punchline she played a few notes on a keyboard. Apparently it was funny. How is it funny? She didn't finish the jokes. I don't get it. And there you have it, straight from the title. I wish I understood. I wish I was a musician. 

 If you happen to stumble on this post and are a musician, maybe you'll get it, so I'll leave a link. I like her so far, and she seems funny, although I can't figure out why. If you do, be kind and hip a drummer. We hate being in the dark when the rest of the band is laughing. 

Click >HERE< for the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment