Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Third I Shades

This is incredible. I never saw this photo of my boy Prince, or these shades. I lol'd when I saw it. That was one really clever individual who thought this up. It's a play on the concept of the "third eye," or the Pineal gland. I miss Prince. He's one of my favorite musicians hands-down. I love the expression on his face. He knows those shades are some shit, and that even wearing them is audacious, but Prince could pull it off no problem.
 The third-eye deal could be diabolical due to what it represents to some people, even though it's hilarious. I guess I'll have to go into my usual "conspiracy" rant. If you really believe the "official explanation" the Prince really died in an elevator, which just so happend to be his biggest trademark, then you need to wake your ass up. WE'VE BEEN LIED TO. Get over it folks. Wake up. It's your only chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment