Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Portraits 2

Well, I figured there'd be more shit to marvel at with regard to these paintings, but this is out to lunch. No sooner than the ink had dried on the post I did earlier, I finished a video I was in the middle of. After hearing comments that artist Kehinde Wiley was "racially-insensitive" (which he definitely is, and then some) for painting images of black women decapitating white women, some fools are saying "No, no...those are images from the Bible." Horseshit.
 Sure, the Bible has some similar things. David chopped off Goliath's head. Cain slew Abel. But black women cutting off white women's heads in the Bible? No. How fucking stupid do people have to bloody be to make such comments? When will they finally get so fucking stupid they they can't find their own asses to wipe? I guess they'll be needing "The bold look of Kohler" to do that. Son of a bitch.
 Word on the street is that people in other countries laugh at Americans all day long. I get it. I do too. Most days in fact I'm embarrassed to call myself a member of the human race. There's some crazy bullshit going on these days but this shit just takes the cake. To excuse Kehinde Wiley for being an inflammatory, racist asshole is one thing, but to blame it on the Bible is a complete joke. People's heads are lodged so far up their asses these days they can't breathe. Hey, motherfuckers...get your heads out of your asses. You're turning blue. What's WRONG with people these days? Fuck me.

No comments:

Post a Comment