Saturday, September 18, 2021

Grammar Test/Dirty Mind

Occasionally I'll take an "IQ test" or a quiz or a trivia deal on YouTube, just to see if I still have a working brain. I just took a vision test that I aced, and the last item was really difficult. Supposedly only 8% of the population can solve it, but it's not official. For a while after I do one of those things similar vids will pop up in my feed, and this one caught my eye. 

 I guess you're supposed to fill-in the blank with the proper word, and these choices are wrong. Using those two choices, the version that came to mind was "If I is you, I'm screwed." But when I first saw this thumbnail, the first thing that came into my twisted mind was "If I fucked you, I would easily pass this test." 

 Sorry for the language but it seems that's still how I roll, and it's good to know that there's a part of my brain that hasn't entirely given up on getting some pussy. Grammar-schmammar...I'm a dirty old man, and exactly what would that test be? That would be the "fuck test" of course. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment