Monday, July 1, 2019

The Narcissist's Whole Gig, Set to an Old Wiener Tune

I took the whole narcissistic thing in a nutshell, at least from the point of the narcissist, and set it to the old Oscar Meyer wiener theme song. Just to make it accurate for the sake of making it fit narcissism, I've added a tag line to it.
 I believe that's called artistic license. By the way it's also called the TRUTH, and the narcissist knows it too. It sure does fit. At least I can fight evil with humor, even if it's lame. That's something the narcissist will NEVER be truly able to do. It's beyond sad.
 If you don't know of narcissism and you happen to stumble across this blog post, which happens, you'll think I'm a crazy person, which, come to think of it, may be true. If however you've gotten close enough to one to figure out what the deal is, you'll laugh your ass off. And that's the point. For something this evil, with all the negative energy, you just have to fight back and laugh in its face. Unlike the narcissist, it shows we're human. And hey, my addition isn't all that bad, if I do say so myself. It even kinda fits the rhyme and rhythm of the original. I just switched words with the original, which was "wiener." How appropos. 'Bout as much soul as one. I'll put a link below to the ancient commercial if you'd like to sing along. Enjoy.

The Oscar Meyer Narcissist Song

Oh I'd love to be an Oscar Meyer narcissist
That is what I'd truly like to be
'Cause if I were an Oscar Meyer narcissist
Everyone would be in love with me
(Except for the folks who really get to know me
And find out what a piece of shit I truly am)

Oscar Meyer commercial theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNddW2xmZp8

No comments:

Post a Comment