Monday, July 15, 2019

Milky Way Update

Well, looky here. I just did a post about the Milky Way an hour ago, and lo and behold this photo of the milky Way popped up as the random Microsoft image the next time I got back online. Isn't that interesting?
 You might say that it's just another total coincidence, and granted it could be but it's no matter because it happens and we know it. Of course we all know now that every single thing we say, type, text, sext and everything else; every bit of it, is recorded and stored on massive servers. It's NOT just about targeted advertising, it's MUCH more than that; but I'll leave it to you to DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, and I really would if I were you.
 You know what's funny? Up until a scant few years ago those of us who said that this was going on (because we'd done our research) were labelled "nutjobs," "freaks," "paranoid" or the dreaded "C" word- "Conspiracy Theorists." Want to know what's REALLY going on in the world? Just ask a "Conspiracy Theorist," or the sub-category which I belong to- "Truthers." And yet again I say "What's the problem with the truth?" Well? As I've also said, if people want to mock, ridicule or just plain ignore us it's their business, but if things play out like they may, then these people will be taken by surprise SO HARD that they won't even be able to process it. They won't be prepared in ANY way, even mentally. They'll be shit out of luck. I say this out of LOVE and not FEAR, okay?
 They got the algorithms and AI and all that working overtime to keep track of all our shit, and this kind of thing is the result. Some people who find out that this is really going on will be creeped-out to say the least, and possibly frightened, but those of us in the know are used to it. It's just how they roll. This actually made me smile. I love it. Well done, AI and all y'all. I mean, fuck you, but well done. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment