Monday, July 15, 2019

Quote of the Day (and This One's a Mofo)

[So far I haven't been able to locate the source of this but if I do I'll do an update, 'cause this is amazing. Have a nice day.]

"Let's suppose, if you were able, every night to dream whatever dream you wanted to dream, and that you could, for example, have the power within one night to dream 75 years of time, or any length of time you wanted to have. Then you would get more and more adventurous, and you would make further and further-out gambles to what you would dream. Finally you would dream...where you are now." - unknown

This is heavy, and it reminds me of something one of my two favorite teachers, Mr. Donald Lytle, once said- "Sometimes it is necessary to go a great distance out of the way, in order to come back a short distance correctly." Beautiful. God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment