Thursday, February 9, 2023

Terms Relating to Science (SCIENCE) that I Wish I had a Dollar for Every Time I've Heard Lately

There are two terms that have been bandied about quite a bit over the last three years or so, when scientists are trying to come up with explanations for all these bizarre and unprecedented things happening all over the globe and in our solar system and beyond. Like everything else they're ramping-up exponentially. 

 It's comical as Hell, and it would seem to confirm what I've been saying in this blog for years...that there would come a time when so much crazy shit would be happening that they'd never be able to come up with explanations, truthful or otherwise, for everything, at least not believable explanations. If I had a dollar for every time I've heard these two phrases, I could buy a really nice snare drum or something, no joke.

 The terms are: "Scientists are scrambling to explain..." and "Scientists are baffled." Indeed. It may make them seem to be less intelligent than we tend to think they are, but the truth of the matter is that most of them know WAY more than what they're allowed to say to the general public, at risk to life and limb. It's 100% true. Still there's plenty they don't know, and this stuff is so crazy that it doesn't fit their formulas or paradigms. They're often just guessing.

 I get a grin every time I hear or read these phrases. I figured it was going to happen, but if I'd have known how often it would, I'd have kept count. We're told to "Trust the science," (SCIENCE) but lately it seems that science (SCIENCE) is a bit baffled, and is scrambling to boot. If you want to believe every single thing that science (SCIENCE) says, it's your choice, but right now it's just a bit baffled. And scrambling. 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment