Saturday, August 20, 2022

Population Control

In the latest example of what our society has become, two brothers got into a shootout, and both ended up dying. Usually I don't pay much attention to shit like this, but it piqued my interest. I was wondering how they both managed to die. Before I read the article, I was thinking that both bros had to be really good shots for that to happen.

 I was picturing them out in the street, facing each other like in the OK Corral or something. For them to both die, they'd basically have to shoot in perfect sync. Usually in a gunfight, only one guy dies. Just ask Marshall Dillon. 

 They weren't on the street though; they were in a car. I guess it's hard to miss when your target is three feet away. Still it seems pretty rare for both of them to bite it, but apparently they both got off enough pops before croaking. They were both idiots, and maybe they shouldn't be spreading genes. God forgive me, but it's actually a bit comical. 

 These days we all suffer from something called "empathy burnout." When this shit comes at us every five minutes, it's hard to have as much feeling for the thousandth incident as it is for the first. Think back to Columbine, and how it shocked the shit out of the whole world. It was almost unprecedented. Everyone was totally in shock, and there was an outpouring of grief. Now we're like "Oh, another one? These assholes. Poor kids. What's for dinner?" It sucks, but that's about how it is. 

 I abhor violence, and I don't want any harm to come to anyone, but if these two bozos were dumb enough to shoot each other in the back seat of a car, we can safely assume they'd done some other really stupid shit, which could've killed them just as dead. At least this was quick. 

 These stupid fuckers that run around doing shit like this, and have no respect for anything on planet Earth...sorry, but I feel no sympathy for them. Their families, yes, but not those fools. I say if they're stupid enough to do that shit in the first place, let 'em have at it. Fuck 'em. Just don't hurt anyone else. That's my kind of population control. Stay safe. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment