Monday, August 19, 2019

Tedi Wants to Be Your Friend

I rarely get on Facebook but I've been slacking in my duty to try to help some of these unfortunate women find honest work. I get friend requests from women pretty often, and it's always the same thing...professionals. They see an old fuck like me and it says "single" on the relationship part or whatever, so It's basically hooker spam. What I didn't realize was that after a certain time, Facebook deletes friend requests that go untouched. I've put up pics of other gals who've sent me friend requests and I had several more I meant to put up, but they're gone. Tedi here is the only one still left, so I'll do what I can for her.
 I have to give Tedi some credit- she actually has a few friends (all male and most taking selfies- imagine that) and several posts. I didn't recognize the language although it may be Portuguese. Seeing as how Tedi's in a foreign country, physical contact is probably out of the question. I reckon she's got the phone/Internet thing down to a science (SCIENCE!) and I bet she takes credit cards.
Tedi's got it goin' on. She's quite the limber lass as you can see. She's got a nice set of titties but I'd bet dollars to donuts they're store-bought. There isn't anything on her page about her interests or hobbies or anything like that, but who gives a shit, right? We certainly know what one of her hobbies is anyway. She's making that hobby public.
 I was a little disappointed though. If I were going to strike up something with Tedi I'd want to get to know her a little...what does she like to do with her free time...what are her hobbies...her dreams...what makes her happy...what makes her tick...I'd want to get to know Tedi for her mind first.
 I hate I missed the other ladies but I'll do what I can for Tedi. She works hard for the money. She's reaching out globally. Show Tedi some love. I bet she'll show you some. Have your credit card ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment